100 Norris Hall | Clemson, SC 29634 | 864-656-7578 | email@example.com | http://www.ifc-clemson.com/
Hello! This is the website to register for IFC Fall Rush 2018. Please be sure to read through all the information below before advancing. Rush registration will be active on Friday, June 1st, 2018 until Friday August 31st, 2018 at 11:59p.m.
1. All transfer students are eligible to participate.
2. If you are a returning Clemson student, you must have a 2.7 cumulative GPA.
3. Current Bridge Students are not able to participate.
4. The cost of registration is $50.
5. This cost goes towards reserving space for IFC Rush and assists with the functions of the Interfraternity Council.
6. Orientation: Information regarding mandatory Pre-Rush Education sessions will be announced soon.
7. Smokers: Sunday, September 16th and Monday, September 17th.
8. First Round Invites: Tuesday, September 18th and Wednesday, September 19th. Times and locations will be determined by each specific chapter and you will be notified by chapters individually
9. Final Invite Round: Thursday, September 20th. Times and locations will be determined by each specific chapter and you will be notified by chapters individually
10. Bid Day: Friday, September 21st (Location and Time TBA).
Tucker Hipps Transparency Act and Chapter Conduct Reports:
11. Please visit the below link to review the current status of fraternity and sorority organizations with Clemson University. http://www.clemson.edu/campus-life/fraternity-sorority-life/conduct-reports.html
Bid Acceptance Rate:
12. Approximately 60% of men who participate in IFC Recruitment receive a bid.
13. Registering for rush does not guarantee you a bid.
Alcohol in IFC Rush:
14. Student Organizations are not allowed to have alcohol at their recruitment events. Recruitment events prior to and the beginning of rush week must be alcohol free. Organizations and individuals who choose to utilize alcohol during recruitment may lead to their organization being suspended from Clemson University and students may face individual conduct charges.
Verification of Registration for IFC Rush
15. You should receive an email confirmation within 5 business days of completing the IFC Rush Registration.
16. If you do not pay the registration fee, you will not be allowed to participate. In addition, you will be asked to upload a photo of yourself. Please make sure all photos are of only you and your face is visible.
17. IFC VP of Rush: Joseph Arlotto (firstname.lastname@example.org)
18. Associate Director of Fraternity and Sorority Life: Joe Strickland (email@example.com)
19. Please visit http://www.clemson.edu/campus-life/fraternity-sorority-life/fands.html to see a list of all active IFC fraternities
20. It is common for to wear a button down shirt for the smokers events, sports coats for the first round, and a tie/sports coats for final round. However, please dress for the weather!